We work with all of our partners to make this transformation possible. We work with Cities, Companies, Non-Profits and Individuals. Below are a few of our on-going projects and there are so many more that we can’t announce yet – but stay tuned!
- BeNatural.World Store – we did all the work so you don’t have to – Stay tuned!
- Consulting – we work together with your business and buildings to implement sustainable practices and operations. Please contact us if you’re interested.
- Jersey City
- Screening of Plastic Ocean – October 12 – Register for FREE here – and get a DOPPER Bottle!
- Urban Women for Urban Looks – in partnership with York Street Project
- Street Art Challenge with local Street Artists
- Exchange Place Alliance – A Sustainable Waterfront for Jersey City’s up and coming neighborhood
- Restaurants – support restaurants to transition to using non-plastic alternatives and proper reusing and recycling of their “old”
- Adopt a Catch Basin Program – partner to spread the word!
- BeNatural pop-up container! (stay tuned for details)
- MTA Ad works
- June 8 2018 World Ocean’s Day Celebration!
- Partnership with leading recycling facilities to make it more accessible to all! (stay tuned for details)
- Bring back old shoes, flip-flops, electronics, chargers, school supplies, pens and toys! Earn points to use in our store!
— Bnaturl (@brnatural) October 9, 2017